|ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|Laxback||Pracice Goal||4' Box Goal||Nets|
A rebounder wall, bounceback, or lax wall, as they are called, is the best tool an individual player can invest in to be a better ball handler. Better ball handling translates into being a better player. This will allow a player to focus on the other parts of the game, like dodges, or team offense, that will translate into more playing time. The Laxback is the right rebounder for new, experienced, boys, girls, youth or adults.
Backdoor Goals Lacrosse products are:
- Competitively priced
- Easy to assemble, move and store
- For those that want to excel at their skills
- Backed by a small business owner that coaches
- Quality products not found in big box stores
- Suitable for other sports like baseball and soccer (see videos)
- Usually shipped within 24 hours and arrives in 1-5 business days
Read what retired Army coach Jack Emmer, and former women's Stanford coach, Michele Uhlfelder, said about the Laxback (formerly the Practice Wall) here.
Laxbacks and Practice Goals can be found in random backyards and fields in:
AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO
NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and Canada.